User avatar

innerbeauty555

  • Lyrics Re: Ode to the TI-89.

    Wow. Awesome. Hilarious. What else can I say? Go, TI-89! Poem of the week! :-) -*-*--Diana--*-*-

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I feel like a Bird

    Meh. I didn't like it. First of all, yes, it is good to use punctuation, but that's a personal choice. Second, why do you feel like a bird, mouse, etc.? ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Flood

    This was way too broken up. You can't have a period at the end of every line. Change some of them to commas. It's too hard to read a poem ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silence and Complete...

    I agree this should be in the "Lyrics" forum. Check out the rules for the "Lyrics Poetry" forum. They specifically said NOT to put songs here. On another note (ha ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Cry

    When they said, I couldn't control my feelings, I said, "Watch me." I'm still going at it, Yes, even today. I still have such self-control, Such incredible self-discipline, It makes ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Words of you

    I disagree about the rhyming. I didn't think it sounded forced at all. It seemed to flow to me. This is a well-written poem. Capitalize "i" in the first line! ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poem about poetry

    Um, no. This kind of stunk. Like TBR said, it was old-English style, but it wasn't the right kind of old English. It needs A LOT of work. There are ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What is Normal?

    I've always liked the idea behind this poem, Alyssa, because I know exactly what you're talking about. Thinking about it and reading it again, though, I am seeing that the ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: More than Friends..

    Hey, this was OK. I believe you meant "aching" in the last line of the first stanza and "painful" in the third line of the second stanza. I think you ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: On the Basis of Friendship

    I can relate to this really well, and apparently, I'm not alone. I agree with everyone else in that your old work was more classically poetic, and that now it's ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    I have no novel to edit at the moment, but there's a group on called MarNoWriMo, which is basically NaNoWriMo, except it's in March. I don't have a novel to ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Treasure

    Excellent use of metaphor and imagery. I really like it. It really describes the idea of giving someone your trust well. You don't need the random capitals in the middle ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Abbey Road

    This was very good. It was very descriptive, and yes, I agree it was sad. It probably flows better with the music. Well done. :-) -*-*--Diana--*-*-

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Warning: Scary When Sane

    By the way, the "sane" part is kind of an inside joke. See, I consider myself insane, so when I'm not feeling like myself, I say I'm sane. :-D Oh, ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Warning: Scary When Sane

    Bloodshot eyes cracking open, From severe lack of sleep, I cannot think for the life of me, And I may be in too deep. How I'm staying awake to write ...

    Mar 1, 2006


[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild