User avatar

inktopus

inky and the sea

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Scolopendra

    so you would do that within the work? (sorry I know I'm probably making things more complicated than they should be)

    Jan 7, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Scolopendra

    How do you tag someone?

    Jan 7, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Scolopendra

    Thanks so much for the review! I really appreciate it. When I edit, I'll definitely take your suggestions. Aurren is really different from our world (mainly so I can get ...

    Jan 7, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Scolopendra

    Thanks so much for your review. When I first started to read it I was afraid that you thought it wasn't very good. (Not to say that your observationz were ...

    Jan 6, 2017
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Burning Bridges

    I can't answer most of your questions because when I wrote this I didn't consider backstory at all or even why the brother killed Eliza. As for the step mother, ...

    Jan 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Burning Bridges

    Yeah, looking back gasoline was a bad choice considering I imagined it to be the mid-1800s. But I wrote it in 8th grade so what can you do? I really ...

    Dec 31, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Burning Bridges

    I feel pretty flattered that you think that this story is fairly strong because it really is an early work for me. I actually wrote it for school in 8th ...

    Dec 31, 2016
  • Short Story » General, Supernatural Re: A Bad Feeling

    Thanks for the review! I wrote this a year ago for a contest (that I actually placed in which was cool) The abrupt ending was because of a page limit. ...

    Dec 30, 2016
  • Short Story » General, Supernatural Re: A Bad Feeling

    Thanks for the review! I wrote this about a year ago for a contest with a page limit so I totally agree with you on the ending. (I won 2nd ...

    Dec 30, 2016


The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price