User avatar

inkling

  • Art & Photography Re: Look at this!

    Wow! this is one of the best drawings out there! it looks like arwen! But, is her ear supposed to be like that? :? It really is stunning ~inkling :smt063

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    Wow! this inspired me! If I could I would give it 2 gold stars! :smt118 OOOH! love it soooo much. But, yeah, new title. My only suggestion is that you ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beach

    ooooooh, me like. I really like how there's a dark stormy sky and then a sandy beach. I have some photos like this actually... hum ho. very nice, keep up ...

    Mar 26, 2008


According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie