User avatar

inkling

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fairy Realm pt.2

    This probably wont make any sense unless you have read the first one... :shock: Its nine more years for Rhina, she's doing good so far. As wise as any wizard, ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Thoughts on 'Why?'

    WOW! I know exactly how you feel. I hate it when books come to an end *sniff* Thanks for putting how I feel on paper!

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: 7 Inside The Ship

    LOVE your style! but as soon as I started to read I was sorta like 'whoa!' A school on a ship? thats what it is right? oh well, It was ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Falling

    huuummmmm... I liked this poem. But is she falling,or imaginary falling? just an insignificant detail. :P keep up the good work! It was better than some of mine! :wink:

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fairy Realm

    Me and my friend wrote this during school so I dont know if it's any good... In the realm of the fairies, a tiny queen is born. It is harvest ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Without Reason pt.1

    i LOVED this! I actually jumped when the man she thought was her father wasn't her father. (not the best english huh?) That is EXACTLY what im like when i ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • General Articles Re: waiting

    Sorry! I am working on a continuing story for it....thats what you want right? :D thanks

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Real Story Of The Three Lil' Pigz (with an urban twist)

    LOL!! You definitly have a flare for rewriting fairy tales! I would advise you to put more description in it :wink: inkling

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The book

    hey all! I edited this story so HOPEFULY I made it better! Its not my best but hey!, everyone has their days :wink: Thanx for reading! inkling

    Mar 1, 2008
  • General Articles Re: waiting

    Hey! thanks SO much for all the nice comments :D. Sorry about the spelling errors, I was half asleep when I wrote it. I must admit that I was VERY ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • General Articles Re: waiting

    The rain is falling heavily, splattering raindrops all over the foggy road. My shirt is soaked and my sneakers are filling with water but I don't even notice. All I ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The book

    how can I improve this?? :?:

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The book

    The Box The only sound was my padding feet and the gentle crashing of the waves as I explored the mysterious beach. The fog layered the air like a thin ...

    Feb 28, 2008


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy