User avatar

inkling

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snow

    oops. Nevermind that comment about the snow title..... I reread and got it.. *slaps head in fustration* ~inkling

    May 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snow

    try as hard as I could, I could not find the hidden meaning..... But im absolutly DIEING!!!!! To know what this means. I think you have real talent to put ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Zarra: Princess of the seventh sea

    Thanx ! I will fix that all as soon as I hve enough patience to. I really should lenghthen it shouldn't I? As I said, As soon as my sugar ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Zarra: Princess of the seventh sea

    New life Chapter 1 A piercing cry echoed about the Silver Ghost. A bearded, scruffy pirate, leaning over the side of the huge ship, cringed as he stared into the ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Falling

    OOOH! I like that one much better than the first one :D This had more of a FEEL to it. Very well done! no doubt about it! you are a ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: (Pirate Story--after The Beginning) Chapter One

    OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS STORY! PIRATES ROCK! :pirate2: ~inkling :smt063

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Animal I've Become: Chapter One!

    Really good! But, what's with all the typos?? It makes it really hard to read. but on the bright side, captivating and entertaning, but not as good as the one ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Welcome to Miami: Chapter 2. [Revised and Rewritten!]

    Aaarg!!! I had to dig to find this story!!! I wanted to read the chapter Soooo bad! could you also PM me when you post the 3rd chapter? (also :wink: ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Welcome to Miami: Chapter 1. [Edited and Rewritten]

    wow, I like that. It was very refreshing and different. Is there going to be a sequel? That would be great. hummmm... I didn't really find anything wrong with it, ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: (Pirate Story--After Beginning) Chapter Two

    Aaaaaaah!!!!! What is this? It actually scared me. oh. my. * takes a stab at reading* one headache later......

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Monster

    This was also painted a vivid picture in my mind, which I like. I think this deserves a gold star * puts gold star* I love your style of writing, ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Look at this!

    Wow! this is one of the best drawings out there! it looks like arwen! But, is her ear supposed to be like that? :? It really is stunning ~inkling :smt063

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    Wow! this inspired me! If I could I would give it 2 gold stars! :smt118 OOOH! love it soooo much. But, yeah, new title. My only suggestion is that you ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beach

    ooooooh, me like. I really like how there's a dark stormy sky and then a sandy beach. I have some photos like this actually... hum ho. very nice, keep up ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Despair

    hummm.. well, the poem was a bit jerky, and the ending was a bit murky. but other that that, you've got it down pat! :wink: nice rhyming as well!

    Mar 24, 2008


The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust