User avatar

ink_on_fire

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellows.

    Welcome to the party :) *Gives nice new person a Redbull* You'll have fun here. Feel free to PM me anytime and I'll always give you a critique if you ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm just another newbie :)

    Hey :) Wow... Same same. Lol. I'm into poetry too, and I also dabble in horror and action occasionally. And I have to agree that Australia is the best. :) ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hi :) Welcome to YWS. (>^^)> hug ahuh..:) Enjoy. Peace V :P

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hey guys thanks :) Love the muffins..and the bright gift lol. See you all round :)

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ja, tis Moi

    Lol, hey :) Yeh, Australia is pretty good. I like ur sig ;) haha Peace V :P

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hey, Im ink_on_fire, I used to be wildlove100% ages ago..years ago. But i've started afresh and thought I'd say hi... :roll: um yeh

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new poetry writer

    Hey :) I agree with your Username lol. Ah, don't worry, everyone here will give you the right spelling haha. It's like they can't help it. Why don't you post ...

    Apr 10, 2008


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing