User avatar

ink_on_fire

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Hey Lauren :) Welcome to YWS. Here is a gift :D *passes over a Redbull* Members are asked to post 2 reviews before any of their own works :) So ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: sssssss...

    Hey Medusa :) *Passes exciting newbie a Redbull* Nice work on introducing yourself :) I listen to pretty much the same type of music as you...Love it all, lol. Anyway, ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    That's wrong. Something's wrong with our heads...:( Maybe our youth are being more and more affected by the negativity in this modern world... I'd hate to think of the things ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie! Newbilicious.

    Hello :) You have a lovely name =) Please PM me anytime you need to, and check out the FAQ's in the Welcome forum :) *Gives newbie with the nice ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: .

    Hello :) Welcome the coolest site ever =) *Showers newbie with Redbull* Feel free to PM me anytime for any question, and you can always head over to the FAQ's ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Fosse Grim Returns to Water

    Hey :) Ok, firstly, long...... Maybe breaking it into 2 parts? Just a few things ;) We float, my dear, we float. And the sleeping caddisfly ventures Ever nearer to ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Voice of an angel

    Hi Adna :) Beautiful work... A few things :) I don't quite understand what the bell has to do with the voice being beautiful. After the toll of the bell, ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Secret.

    Hey :) It was ok until this bit : A memory I tried to erase Like that birthday that went wrong But I still got the presents So I smiled ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Free

    God! *prays* Lol, sorry couldn't resist. :P About the poem - very, very nice. Like V said, mellow. Calming...smooth. I do have a small problem with how 'common' these things ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Getting Over

    My feelings for you have gone, Banished forever as if never born, Never again shall they ever show, Lest I risk destroying my soul. Very nice. Short. But forceful. Never ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shadowy Intentions (Read and review, puh-leeze!)

    Hey :) First off, the font you have used is hard to read. Don't let the reader strain their eyes. :) Secondly, I just want to point out a few ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Influenced by music [part 1/4]

    Thanks Alainna :) I can see you what you mean about the half a minute thing. :)

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Blue Moon

    :) Lovely first poem. Let's see if we can make it better. First off, I think you've should fix the rhyme pattern. If you have rhyme you need to keep ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shh...1, 2, 3 [Part 3]

    A gasp of bewilderment breathed from my mouth. Slowly I took in my surroundings, turning my head around in amazement, and my memories came trickling back to me rapidly. The ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Influenced by music [part 1/4]

    I understand it is short. :) I didn't want a long story and this is only one part, not necessarily a chapter. I hope that each part will be inconsistent ...

    Apr 12, 2008


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend