User avatar

ink_on_fire

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I disagree with you on one point. Sexuality IS beautiful! Knowing who you are, knowing where you stand...what isn't moving about that? I embrace my hetersexuality, just as another can ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, My Name is Peche.

    Hey Peche :) I like your username. =) Ah, novelist...lol. Well, I'm more for poetry but I'd love to see some of your work posted :D Feel free to PM ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life's Failure

    *The grammatical errors are intended. I have tried to punctuate it as well as possible...gangsta style? I'm experimenting with different styles...please critique. :)* My brother – he say ‘Never to

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: His father's Ring

    Ah k well, fair enough. guy13, if you want I don't mind correcting dialogue, etc so the others can enjoy your work as well. Just PM :D Talk soon Inky

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Non-believer

    Thanks guys :) Well...no, I've haven't thought about publishing as yet. And the "My eyes painted walls from the insides of my world. " bit meant to show a closed ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: His father's Ring

    :) Hey... Ok, first thing's first. Did you mean to spell everything incorrectly? Also the punctuation is non-existant in some areas, :). It's short...and I really have no feelings for ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Le Ballet Volé

    Nice :) Just one thing... The first stanza is saying Take my words... but the second is saying the opposite... Ignore me . Was this intentional? Otherwise it's a beautiful ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Preparing for the Time of My Life

    Hey :) Just a few things... YES! Caps is really not necessary. That's what an exclamation mark is for. :) I rolled my eyes Hmm...I think you have used this ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 lol i think your kitten is overly tired and about to kill you u :D

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Non-believer

    *This is a poem about a love that is all too familiar* You walk alone there, down the street through chilled air. Get home, hop into bed, blankets up over ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Child, Child

    Very nice :) Anyone in the same situation can immediately relate. It's so simple and child-like but so full of emotion... I'm surprised how well this last bit flows. It ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Please don't leave

    Beautiful...:) I agree with JC...This is perfect length. I've never really been into romance but I thought this was wonderful. The only thing I can see a slight problem with ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Wow... Honestly, I'm confused. The fears of every sweater vest wearing, popular instrumental listening, and curfew at 10:00 sharp conservative home owning association parent, showed its fun hungry hea

    Apr 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shadowy Intentions (Read and review, puh-leeze!)

    Ah :) Fair enough lol. V :P Inky

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member & Writer

    Hey Jade :) Welcome to YWS. This is a wonderful site, especially if you've just started exploring the wonderful world of creative writing and the likes. You might get alot ...

    Apr 13, 2008


Carpe Diem
— Catullus