User avatar

ink_on_fire

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: High, My Demon

    Dark light, the voices hear me, my friend’s – they despise me. I want to get high, Have to get high, Need to taste the sweetness. Light dark, I am ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for having a siggy that makes sense lol

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    I absolutely agree with Casey :D

    Apr 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Pedestal (Part 1)

    There is a beautiful aura about a girl you love- it doesn’t matter if she’s a bitch. I feel - when I look down at the text and all I ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cheater (or Confrontation)

    Yeh I see the lack of description but I was aiming to bring emotion and the scene across via dialogue. I left the description out on purpose. Also, the F-word...I ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    It's a personal opinion. I don't think we can say it's it's a hard right or wrong. There has to be a certain time that is murder, because clearly the ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Freewill and Sin in Religon

    The whole idea of being a christian is 'abstaining from all evil of the world', being like Jesus, obeying Him, etc. Also, without the bible Christianity is nothing. Where would ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cheater (or Confrontation)

    *I watched a TV show which followed a similiar story line and I wanted to re-construct it* ‘You cheating bitch!’ The empty car park echoed my words, and rolled them ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: High School Students

    ...I wouldn't call this poetry. But I can see the idea your trying to bring across. Why are high school students [s]are [/s]crazy? Are they picking on a nerd or ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Eleven Days In Hell #1

    This was good. :) He wiped the sweat from his brow, and walked over to the police tape. He flashed his badge, and the officer at the tape let him ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Structure?

    Lol, oh Vernon.... I don't believe poetry needs a cold hard structure, but I believe it needs to flow. It if doesn't have that, then it's just a paragragh or ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: vampyre legacy capter one

    Selenasacuna, This is a great improvement. :) You have really worked on the imagery. Now for your actual storyline. Y ou could tell it was older, almost a black color. ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: D'abord l'enfer, et puis l'incineration.

    Hey Vernon :) Ok, I'll do my best. Firstly, at a glance, there is too much punctuation. Reading this, it feels choppy. Uneven. Forced even... This may sound weird, but ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: His father's Ring

    Hey guy13, this is just a future reference for dialogue punctuation for your future stories. :) Keep writing and best of luck. I've kept everything the same except spelling, grammatical ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    For example, if you see a straight couple holding hands in public, no one would think anything of it, but if a gay couple does it then they're 'flaunting' it. ...

    Apr 14, 2008


don't try me bro
— Seirre