User avatar

ink_on_fire

  • Art & Photography Re: Behind the Soul...

    Let it load guys :) lol. it takes a bit

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 it's not the most original but it looks cool.

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Behind the Soul...

    Another one :) The framerate is the fastest I could get it, so I hope its fast enough. Tell me what you think, please. Peace V :P Inky

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beats Have Colour

    Thanks guys :) I'm working on some more atm. And yeh, I agree, the framerate is too slow. I was having trouble with uploading it - it was always a ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cheater (or Confrontation)

    Lol, well the show I based it off was actually called Cheaters. It was an American reality show on SBS. The episode was about this girl getting the cameras on ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost in Freedom

    Wow, guys. Thanks for the crits. I'll touch it up :) Peace :P Inky

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beats Have Colour

    I made this with Adobe Fireworks. Just a colourful experiment. PS are we allowed to post this type of art here?

    Apr 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla part 5

    5 stars! Lol. This gets better and better. :D Inky

    Apr 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 4

    The bell at the end of the day couldn’t have been more welcome. Sarah and I pushed our way through the [s]crowed[/s] crowded corridor Wonderful again. You have a great ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 3

    :) Beautiful. Inside the toilets a group of year ten and eleven girls [s]were[/s] sat by the sinks smoking. I dont think you need this were . That's all I ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 2.

    Love it :) Mum poked her head round the door and her eyes widened in shock when she saw me sat at the dressing table. Sitting maybe? Tom took my ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your deadly embrace

    Really nice work :) I agree with cat4prowl about the commas. :) And with Vernon about the originality side of things... But otherwise, this is beautiful work :) I love ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wildfire

    Endless, it pierces through walls like soldiers of war—flame, flesh and glass, it never loved anyone but itself. Wonderful poem. It's definitely dramatic. I love the very last part, about ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost in Freedom

    Dance! with all your pent-up energy and laugh. Release! the pain that no one knows is there and smile. Rejoice! bathe in the sun’s rays and feel its warmth on ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silent Faith

    One body is all we get from the first moment we are falling, weak and wet. Life is an ungodly thing - so much negative energy would destroy one god ...

    Apr 21, 2008


For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn