User avatar

ink_on_fire

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We're Alive

    Very nice :) I really felt this poem. I think the ending works. The last few stanzas lead up to a slight glimmer of hope and I think that's enough ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: why?

    Hey :) Welcome to YWS. Ok, now for a crit. This is quite unique. Why? Why must everyone hate me because I'm free? Or is it they hate me because ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forgotten (my first poem posted here)

    Hey :) Your poetry always has so much feeling in it. That's goood. lol. But I think you have to work on the flow a bit. Also try giving less ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 Love it haha.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Other Re: Dear Lover

    Thanks for the crit Alainna :)

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Discover The Sanctum

    I'm addicted too. :)

    Apr 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    I'm so sorry. I'm glad he doesn't rule your life anymore. And your confession was just wow. You have courage to put this down on paper and out into the ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: She is so Perfect - Chapter One: Sunday Bloody Sunday

    No worries :) I want to read the next bit lol.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Other Re: Dear Lover

    *I am experimenting with everything, and in this letter I was trying to get emotion without too much fluff, as well as getting the point across strongly* Dear Lover, My ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: She is so Perfect - Chapter One: Sunday Bloody Sunday

    Hey :) First off, I understand this is a work in progress, so I'll crit as if just doing another re-edit. I started it but the wordiness hit me. Too ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for for being hop-less lol.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: These Doldrums

    These doldrums my mind floats me on, Fragmented vision, Suppressed sigh, Tired lie… These scatter midst the waters of my heart, To only listen! To only try, To only die… ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Behind the Soul...

    Adobe Fireworks..the Adobe web graphics designer. It's the top of the market, I'm just really bad at it, lol.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Behind the Soul...

    I drew the silhouette by tracing around a photo. :) Glad you like, Inky

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: One Law

    *slightly revised version - originally posted under a different username just in case you recognize it* This world needs a synchronizer, an equalizer, Something adding the minuses, adding the finances

    Apr 23, 2008


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues