User avatar

ink_on_fire

  • Welcome Mat Re: new poetry writer

    Hey :) I agree with your Username lol. Ah, don't worry, everyone here will give you the right spelling haha. It's like they can't help it. Why don't you post ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shh...1, 2, 3 [Part 2]

    My mind was in chaos. No memories were left for me to sift through. I hugged my body again, swamped with my feelings. I felt a tear run down my ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: blinkk.

    :) Beautiful work. I thought it was great how it flowed without a structured rhythm. Maybe a little bit of punctuation would add to the flow. Also, there are a ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Color Blue

    Hey Overall I think this is an average story. But the way it's been written seems to show me you have something worthwhile to write- you just can't get it ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shh…1, 2, 3 [Part 1]

    My eyes fluttered open, feeling heavy and drugged. Darkness filled my vision, and I felt it slip down my throat as I gasped with cold fear. I let my fingers ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Last Black Horse

    If by any chance you've seen this poem on here before, it might be because I wrote it a few years ago and I can not remember if I posted ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Last Black Horse

    Over hill and over dale, Through the tempest, wild gale, The last black horse raced alone Chased by the man, face so pale. The night clung heavy, and cold, Rain, ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Loveliest Spice

    Ok, firstly... I have no idea the pattern or rhythm for this poem. There's no structure and no rhyme... It was hard for me to read without one of these ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Daydreams

    This was awesome. The twist at the end makes it. Like everyone else said, the first stanza could be lost. I can't describe exactly how, but this poem seems to ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The 1st Day

    Haha i must admit I nearly laughed out loud when you mentioned penguins for the first time :) Is not expected at all. I like that. But there definitely does ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The 1st Day

    Haha i must admit I nearly laughed out loud when you mentioned penguins for the first time :) Is not expected at all. I like that. But there definitely does ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Why didn't anyone warn me?

    Good stuff :) Love it. You may have meant just because I was there instead of just because I there . And yeh the caps don't work very well. Italics ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Sepia

    Sepia is what I hope would wash my world A touch of surreal romance But sitting in the corner of my grey room I see no place where the sun ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Better View

    Imagine you and I go back in time to see life through a child’s eye, Climb onto a little blue kite and sail into the big clear sky, Gaze down ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: going home

    My first thought was how well this poem flowed lol. Must be how you read it. Love this work :) 8/10

    Apr 9, 2008


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman