User avatar

ink_on_fire

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Moon Was Almost Full

    wow... Wierd lol. But i loved it. You can portray an awesome picture :) Love this work... :) V

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ja, tis Moi

    Lol, hey :) Yeh, Australia is pretty good. I like ur sig ;) haha Peace V :P

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ok to Shoot

    Perhaps you like the fear; The pain, the crime, the sin. Perhaps it makes it clear; The name, the right, the kin. Perhaps a silent cry at birth Would haunt ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography...

    Hi, The first and second photos are amazing. The second is breathtaking. I adore it. It really has feelings...:) The flower ones are a little out of focus and blurred, ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shh...1, 2, 3 [Part 2]

    Flipping creepy :D ahha, well thankyou :)

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lightbulb!!

    OMG, I love the use of positive and negative space. So natural. Beautiful work. Peace V :)

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hey, Im ink_on_fire, I used to be wildlove100% ages ago..years ago. But i've started afresh and thought I'd say hi... :roll: um yeh

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Love

    Welcome to YWS :) First off, new members are asked to post 2 reviews before any of their own works. Secondly, I already know you will all love this poem, ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You

    I'm guessing the poem's about someone called 'you'.:) Unique :) You don’t just look at me, You see me. You don’t just see me, You read me. You don’t just ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Startling Presence.

    Hey Welcome to YWS :) Hmm, I'm not sure of the rhythm of this poem. It reads like poetry, but poetry needs a flowing, workable structure...whether that's a flowing rhythm ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stenciled Vacancy

    ...breathtaking. I loved it. You have beautiful imagery, and it captures the reader's attention so well. Only one spelling mistake that I could see :) [s] He [/s] His father, ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lies

    Hey Lucy, nice poem. It's very emo, but when you think bout it, everyone feels like this at least once in their lifetime :) A trickle of blood Ran down ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Some Things On My Mind

    Hmm, all I thought about was the Go, go, go bit. Snagged me and I have to admit, I didnt enjoy reading it from thereon. But you have rhythm :) ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The unspoken thoughts of suffering

    Nice :) I think you meant my instead of might Hands tighten round might throat Perhaps some punctuation at the end of some of the lines? Silently sitting; contemplating, These ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ten Weeks

    Good stuff :) Love this bit The first time, and the last, I said As I flicked the ashes off the end, After this, I'm through. The mixture of action ...

    Apr 10, 2008


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury