User avatar

ink_on_fire

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey :) Welcome to YWS. Everyone is wicked excited to be here, lol. PM me anytime for a critique or chat. :) Peace, Inky

    May 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, nice to meet you!

    Hey :) Welcome to YWS. I think I mentioned the 2 review rule in my review of your poem. :) But otherwise, if you have any problem or need to ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hey welcome to YWS. I'm sure your not a loser by the way. And it was a fine introduction. I'd like to see some of your poetry. :) Feel free ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 Scarily, it is so true. :)

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10. It reminds me of The Last Mohican for some reason. :) But I like black and white.

    May 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silent Scream

    ...wow. I know how this feels and this was so moving. It moved me. I didn't see anything to fix, this was really good. Damn, now I feel like crying.

    May 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Yes, Little Rock

    Thanks for that :) I think he does talk like that now that you mention it. It'll will be easier to relate with the next chapter.

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 Very true. but the colours hurt my eyes a bit. Other wise it would be a ten :D lol you should make another one that's easier to read, coz ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life

    Hey :) Welcome to YWS. Just one thing - it's in the rule book that new members review two other posts bfeore posting their own work. :) It keeps the ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Best Friends

    Hmm. The first line 'The sky is raining' is about the only line I like. The last line ruined it. 'Best friends. Forever' I found myself saying, 'Please end it ...

    May 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Yes, Little Rock

    “Hey, Alana, you feel the heat when he walked in?” My brother laughed and crossed over to the couch, slamming his can of rum down on the surface of the ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: As I struggle, you kick me when I'm down

    Hey Hmm. Falling. Pleading. You must stay. I need you. Forever and a day. Yuk. You have used cliche after cliche in the first stanza. Cliches are bad . Stay ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Lol. 8/10 It's cool and colourful. :)

    May 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 Green...Lol. It's kinda cute.

    May 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 It's true about the ballerina thing haha. But I wanted to be a jet-pilot. XD

    May 1, 2008


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy