User avatar

ink_on_fire

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hi :) Welcome to YWS. (>^^)> hug ahuh..:) Enjoy. Peace V :P

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: vampyre legacy capter one

    Hey :) Nice blood. Ok, firstly. The gore is laughable. Sorry...but I think you didn't quite get the descriptive side of the blood. I don't really think this is the ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The truth about celebrity.

    Good poem. I disagree with some of the above about making it more emotional and less preachy. :) The way you have approached it is down-to-earth and material. I think ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Burning All My Memories

    Nice :) I'm not too sure about this bit of the chorus I found a shoe box with all your writings tucked inside. I browsed through them till I broke ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Kiss

    :) Love it! I like the twist at the end. The ' and put on my glasses ' bit really shows alot to me. Lovely rhythm. The 3 line stanzas ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am Changed.

    Also, why don't you go and do some reviews? :) We like a 2:1 ratio for our posts and reviews. It keeps everything balanced. :) Catch you round

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am Changed.

    Hey :) I get the emotion. Really well. I actually feel sad a bit, maybe I can relate. But they never did. [s]It[/s] They just got worse Maybe keeping they ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Stupid Mistake

    Hey :) Welcome to YWS. Hmm, I'm not sure this poem does need as much work as you think. There are a few things I could point out though. All ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A dark dream I had

    Not sure about the flow but it was good. Made me cold :) You know she'll never let you go. For years you sit, and watch her leave, Over your ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Glory of Grey

    Well, I'm not too sure about the split in the middle...I noticed it too much. I know you said you weren't using capital letters, but I have to admit- it ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Circus Boy Chapter 1

    :) 9/10 Amazing story. Only a few spelling mistakes that I saw :) It's enough to let me see what I'm writing at least (I think you left out see ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Accident

    Awesome poem. Compelling, moving, sick...beautiful. I'm not too sure on the structure of your seems a bit all over the place. The last verse is powerful. I wasn't expecting it ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hey guys thanks :) Love the muffins..and the bright gift lol. See you all round :)

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ok to Shoot

    Thanks for all the pointers guys :) I'm pretty sure it's moving in the mafia direction but i avoided mentioning that because of the whole cliche side of things. Obviously ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: alone

    Hmmm... Welcome to YWS :) Your peom is short. Haha. Maybe a bit of length and some descriptive words would give it life. This is a very basic poem skeleton ...

    Apr 10, 2008


I have the opposite of charisma…. no-rizz-ma
— Gen