User avatar

ink_on_fire

  • Welcome Mat Re: Rakun, the samurai

    Hey Rakun :) Welcome to YWS. Feel free to PM me. I can critique anything that you want me to for you :) And I almost forgot..*passes a Redbull as ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hello :) Welcome to one of the best sites ever lol. *Gives a hug (>^^)> and a Redbull to new person* I'm always open for a chat and/or a PM ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellows.

    Welcome to the party :) *Gives nice new person a Redbull* You'll have fun here. Feel free to PM me anytime and I'll always give you a critique if you ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    ran and screamed like a prep. A jock thought it was an actual girl and he jumped in the wolves way, only to get knocked into the nearest tree by ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 Beautiful and intriguing... :) Nice pink too haha.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Haha very true. 9/10 :)

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: ..

    I can't see anything :S

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The things I do for Love

    ewk. Lol, you have a funny perception of love...I'd hate it if someone I loved came up to me and gave me this. It'd be pretty freaky. Because she is ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bright death?

    Lol, no. No beard. It's a disfigured chin so I guess you could call it a set of rotting teeth? haha. :)

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hong Kong Sunset

    Hey ;) Nice photo. About getting a few pics on the same topic...well (thanks to Crysi who told me) I use ImageShack and upload them there. Then I get the ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm just another newbie :)

    Hey :) Wow... Same same. Lol. I'm into poetry too, and I also dabble in horror and action occasionally. And I have to agree that Australia is the best. :) ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bright death?

    I made these with an ancient version of Photostudio which barely functions.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Music Maker :)

    This is one of my best friends, lol. Beautiful sound...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The day that had not a morning.

    Hey Well, firstly, let me point out that this isn't exactly poetry...stanzas? lines? And despite the fact that you actually have paragraphs shows that you weren't writing a poem. Why ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: She Hides Behind Her Smile

    Very true. Not too keen on the repitition though. I admire what you are trying to bring across. :) Good work. Peace V :P

    Apr 11, 2008


Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix