User avatar

ink_on_fire

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Influenced by music [part 1/4]

    Music is one of the most influential things on our planet (besides our peers, lol). So I’ve written one story with 4 parts: 1st part was written along with blues/jazz, ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Doble Cara

    Ooh, anger... lol :) Love wasn't abolished. It was [s]bloody[/s] made in sheer fantasies of bloody unions. I don't like the two bloody s. Love wasn't reaped. It was bloody ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Guy

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for caring about the underscore :P

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Other Re: I'm a Prisoner

    =) Deep. But true. This could turn into a debate if we aren't careful lol. But I like the simplicity of the sentences and how they bring so much out ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for convicting me haha

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That's all

    Hey =) I think there are too many that all, this all 's int the first stanza. You don't need that repitition. But otherwise, I love the way you described ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for the licking tiger avatar lol. Who knows where that's been? :)

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another newbie joins the site...

    Yay! Welcome to YWS :) And I understand about the 'not being able to finish' bit. Feel free to PM me anytime and if you have any other problems, go ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya All =]

    Hi :) I've already welcomed you in your guestbook, So just a few things. We are asked to post 2 reviews before any of our own works. :) Keep it ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stars the Poem

    I like this. If You look Hard enough; far enough, You might just happen to see the Blazing stars up ahead, Gleaming, shining, Surrounding You and me I think it ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Changes

    I don't really see a solid structure for this poem. And I agree with Maki-Chan about the 'jumping around' bit. Life has changed My world is different. I told you ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie!

    Hey :) Well, PM me anytime you need to know something :) And welcome to YWS. It's not too hard here, lol. The only thing to watch is getting addicted ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Curiosum Flagrat Ut Ignum (Curiosity Burneth Like a Fire)

    Hey :) To be honest, I don't think the title works. It's French, and long..and drawn out and I can't see anything relating it to the story other than the ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Music Maker :)

    Thanks guys :) I will work on it :)

    Apr 12, 2008


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams