User avatar

indigochild1991

  • Script » General, General Re: Death's Visit

    Hello there! Your dialogue is fantastic, and really amusing, which is great. I enjoyed this the whole way through. You have a talent there! Well done!

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    Even as a lover of Twilight ad Harry Potter, I can say that I liked this a lot. It is a random sort of play, bit funny and quite original, ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Llama Boy

    Hmm I liked it! I really did. It's one of those lovely stories that really dp brighten up your day a little! If this was a film I would more ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Draught of Magnolia

    I have only watched interview with the vampire and I'm in love with it already!!!! I want to read the book!!! Anyway... your characterisation is great, we are absorbed into ...

    Jan 3, 2009


That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee