User avatar

indigochild1991

  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Joined

    Hi there Lovely to see you here! Awww that's sweet calling us friendly lol. What sort of writing do you like? There's lots of great youg adult books. Twilight?(yay I ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Memb.! :)

    Hi there! Hope you are enjoying the site so far! Have you written anything yet or still getting on with reviews? I really do hope you enjoy it here! What ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie Alert!

    Hello there! Welcome! Aww, modesty! I'll help by reviewing your which case it will probably emerge that you have quite a lot of talent! Ooooh, bookworm! Nice!Me too! Do you ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: yay for newbies:)

    Hello!! Lobely to meet you1 You sound cool! What kind of things do you like to write? I look forward to seeing some of your work!!!

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hai, (potential) friends. ^_^

    Hey there!! I'm relatively new here! Nice to meet you! My name is Hannah, and...hmm.....what to say? Oooh, homeschool? What is that like? Theatre geek? Yay!!! I'm doing Theatre Studies ...

    Feb 23, 2009


I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling