User avatar

indigochild1991

  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Wow. This sounds awesome. I can't deny a slight confusion to begin, but wow! I'll come and make a character a little later if that's okay. Thanks!

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Lily I drifted into the grand ballroom, smiling at those I passed. I was late. Oh dear. Oh, well. Here I am now. Everyone looks so beautiful. I feel beautiful ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Name: Shelton, Lilly Gladys Age: 17 Gender: Female Place of birth/ origin: On a ship, whilst sailing Appearance: She is quite short, with a feminine body that makes men stare ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lock Down

    Hey, can I make a second character? Name: Lily Osborne Age: 17 Gender: Female Grade: (would she be around 10th grade?) Appearance: She is tall, and has the strawberry blonde ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Model Behavior

    Hey there! Honestly, I really don't mind who my character is partnered with. If we could have same genders, of course he would go with Ballow!Sorry!

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    Amandine ************* It felt great to get to the camp-I mean, I'm not saying it instant cheery light, but the laughter and warmth there did lighten my spirits somewhat. We ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    Amandine ************* As I walked alongside Lenalee back to the camp, I blinked away those stupborn tears that refuse to give up no matter how hard you try. A rustling ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    If you want, I'll give starting a go! Amandine ***************** I gazed at the navy blue night sky, with pinks and purples swirling mysically among it. You're somewhere under this ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    Jonah. I groaned a little as the alarm on the cabinet beside me beeped its monotonous, electronic beep. Time to get back to work. I slowly pushed off my blanket, ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    Looks like you need a few more male characters! Mind if I join a bit late? My character can have fallen asleep in the on-call room and is just waking ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Oh gosh. I'm late. I was told to come for some ceremony and I end up late. I walked into the grand builidng slowly, tentatively. A young woman looked at ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Hey guys sorry it's been a few days! ********************************* Claudia I sat on the bench outside, thinking to myself. It was a beautiful day, and I felt the sun caress ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    ***Claudia*** The black taxi pulled up at the school, ad I stared out the window at the impressive building, watching the students mill around, greeting eachother here and there. Here ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Name: Claudia Busson Age: 17 Grade: 12 Gender: female Description: She has a shapely, woman's figure and she knows it. She has long, curly golden hair and feline blue eyes. ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Risen from the Sea

    Profile: Name- Mahina Age- 17 Gender- Female Personality- She is a nature lover, even her name means 'the moon.' She's kind, loving and warm, but knows how to look out ...

    Feb 27, 2009


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale