User avatar

indigochild1991

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Great point about human rights and the bible, Blink. I've heard that apparently in a certain chapter, Leviticus, homosexuality is condemned, but it also says that men are permitted to ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we take the troops out of Iraq?

    That's exactly my point Benedict. I'm simply pointing out the fact that chilodren are so frequently victims of war, along with women, in fact, who are raped as weapons of ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we take the troops out of Iraq?

    How could a snapshot of daily horror have nothing to do with taking troops out? Of course it does, and I don't believe that I actually pointed my finger at ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    We are in an age today where we have people well able to come up with alternatives. I mean, why spend so much on weapons etc when we can put ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Hey, great debate! I'm with you on the animal rights! I've been a vege since I was four, and I've always been raised wth the idea of respect for animals, ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we take the troops out of Iraq?

    Babies lie deformed in hospitals, children dying from a lack of medical supplies not being given to them, and mothers lie over theur dying children in the street, wailing for ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Why on earth is our culture a big gang of homphobes? I'm sotty, I know that sounds like the utterings of a small child, but really! I know a man ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Face Transplant

    Let's remember that at the end of the day this woman isn't a foolosh teenager who wants a nose job, as I hear so many do in the US, but ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Closing Guantanamo Bay?

    Guantanamo Bay is one of the most disgusting things that I have ever heard of, and anyone who tortured those prisoners etc shoudl be deeply ashamed of themselves. There are ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Closing Guantanamo Bay?

    Guantanamo Bay is one of the most disgusting things that I have ever heard of, and anyone who tortured those prisoners etc shoudl eb deeply ashamed of themselves. There are ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    I see your point when you say this. I am an open feminist, and think that far too much of our world is dominated by males. Your idea has led ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does the media give teens a bad name?

    I have to say that I do very much feel that teenagers are exploited by the media and others. We are used as scapegoats for so many of society's problems. ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do books take away our own imagination as writers?

    I feel that books completely fuel my imagination, teach me a world of new vocabulary and open my mind to situations, ideas, etc. I feel that when you read it ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I can also say that I agree with Galatea in the idea that although personally I don't think I could have an abortion, what excactly gives me the right to ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    To Nickle Pickle, and the many others who share the point of view, you are trying to simplify and generalise something that simple can't be simplified. Wouldn't everything be so ...

    Apr 12, 2009


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats