User avatar

indigochild1991

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?

    Exactly, Luk! It's expensive. Kara, that's the way it's meant to work, isn't it? 'Bad' people get killed. That's my point-it is exploited. Children end up in death row and ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?

    I still diagree with the whole concept of the death penalty, for so many reasons, and I'm in the mood for a rant! So here-we-go: When we consider the death ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hunting for Recreation

    I am against hunting for recreation (wooo!animal rights gir here! But not a violent one-then I'm just contradicting myself 'cause I'm doing what hunters do, really, which is what I ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Closing Guantanamo Bay?

    Okay, this isn't an attack on America or me in any way trying to justify 9/11, so please don't even make the accusation, but has anyone ever seen Farrenheit 9/11? ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    Excalibur, I am sorry for any misunderstanding on my part, and it's true I get a little...passionate about causes for which I have strong concern or beliefs. However, we really ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    Stela, as I said, my family on my mother's side came to the UK from Iraq many years ago, and rights for women in the middle east is something I ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Children of Gaza

    This is not a good war/ bad war rant, but a discussion on the children and civillians whom live in Gaza, Iraq, Afhganistan etc. and who suffer everyday of their ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    Thank you, Idle Muse! I concur with what you say. For me, feminism os to campaign for the equal treatmment of women, I'm not a man-hater! I like to see ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Excalibut, your views on the idea of people getting a legitimate marriage beased on their reproductive abilities appear to give out the idea that my only purpose in a relationship ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we take the troops out of Iraq?

    Lukas8u my point is that while a war rages, it will always be the most vulnerable ie children who will suffer the most. That's what. It's illogical to say that ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    First up, guys thank you so much for your replies! I really didn't know if anyone would and I'm so grateful! All I'm saying is that often women are seen ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    I am a huge supporter of womens rights and a feminist, but to me it seems that although we have this idea that women somehow have total equality to men, ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    In answer to an earlier comment, actually, girls have been known to start menstruation as early as eight or nine, and girls that age have been raped and have had ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who's Next?

    I think that it's totally disgusting to treat people woth ANY sort of disability as outcasts. I have a friend who is deaf and she's lovely, and is off to ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Skinny Images in the Media

    Ahem can I just comment on the plastic surgery thing? I am curvy and okay I'm not skinny but to be honest i don't really want to be. I am ...

    Apr 17, 2009


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)