User avatar

indigochild1991

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Rodhead, I don't think abortion is a 'good' act, and I don't intend to glorify it. However, is it really that easy? Is it really as easy as to simply ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?

    Ah, Lukas8u, you used one of my all time favourite quotes! By Gandhi himself! Yes, it's a great quote, and so true, don't you think? If the death penalty is ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Skinny Images in the Media

    I see your point, Excalibur! And I do agree. t's just tat I can't rest easy when largely due to the media's perversion of their power many young people suffer ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Why do we have to get into te technical isues in the background, thus tearing eachother apart? Gay marriage isn't wrong or bad. It's two people who are in love ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Skinny Images in the Media

    I think that's exactly the point, Excalibur. The media affects society as a whole, so pressure does begin to come from peers as a result of the norms that are ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Skinny Images in the Media

    I think that the media and their obsession with skinny people is so harmful to the lives of so many people, and it's not a question of how impressionable we ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    If a male wants an abortion, then just make it happen? Exalibur, how exactly would that happen, might I ask? So, a male doesn't want the baby, but the woman ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Excalibur, I know nothing of the church? I take that as an insult. I have many friends who are they themselves devoted Christians who would say that such Christians who ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I respect your points, Sabrina. I pretty much concur with everything you say. Also, if abortion is to be banned, who stops a woman from having a baby? Would male ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    A little point I'd just like to bring up is to Excalibur. Earlier you said 'not in my church.' Your church now? Since when did Chrsitian compassion stop being extended ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Honestly I think that many of you are reading far too deep into this and are making problems for yourselves. Why can't it just the good old live and let ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Excalibur, I don't really like your implication that the gay community 'stole' the word gay...I mean, who owns the word? We all have the gift of languages and speech. I ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Swine Flu!

    I think that once again the media is abusing their power by scare mongering. Flu is already a serious diease:why else is there a vaccine? People die from it, but ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Masculism

    Wow, Flemzo. I like your arguments! That's actually another one of my key reasons for feminism-men do have rights. Why did women need to campaign to get to vote? Because ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Masculism

    I think that your argument is very eloquentlly presented, which is nice, but as Flemzo says in terms of abortion, if the mother and father are in a loving relationship, ...

    Apr 28, 2009


Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird