-
Re: Music: Can it affect your attitude?
I feel it completely and utterly does. When I'm at the gym, I need a certain type of music(upbeat, poppy) to get me going, but a totally different one for ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Should we have socialized healthcare?
You know, I've neevr really thought about it. Where I live, healthcare is free, and I've always been cool with it. I see your point, though. My only problem with ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Abstinence
I don't think it's a matter of going ahead and having sex with whoever you want. Isn't it more the issue of whether or not someone should wait to get ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Abstinence
I agree with OverEasy! Sex is not and should never be the taboo it once was. A healthy sex life is important for people like interests or a healthy diet ...
Jul 14, 2009 -
Re: is there evil?
I'm not sure how I feel about all of this, to be honest, but I do feel that too many times evil is used as an excuse for people doing ...
Jul 8, 2009 -
Re: Should we have socialized healthcare?
What are Obama's plans?
Jul 5, 2009 -
Re: Abortions
That is a very valid point, Bond Girl, but what if the young girl is seeking an abortion because she will face being thrown onto the street by her parents ...
Jul 5, 2009 -
Re: The media.
That is exactly what I think! The media workers constantly abuse their power! If you ask me, Michael Jackson was none of the terrible things they accused him of being. ...
Jul 5, 2009 -
Re: Was Michael Jackson the King of Pop?
Well, he was pretty darn awesome!!! And its disgusting how he was treated by the media. If you ask me, he wasn't a paedophile or any of the other things ...
Jun 28, 2009 -
Re: Masculism
I agree with a lot you're saying, Pandora. A very close friend of mine has just heard from her fayher-merely a card on her eighteenth birthday. He never paid child ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Ban Gay Marriage
I know, I was simply responding to something said earlier about religion playing its part in government. To the current argument, though, I am, as I have previously said, and ...
Jun 19, 2009 -
Re: "War in the name of democracy is justified."
Although there are so may issues surrounding war, and I know well about the criteria for a just war, but, really, I believe that, no, war cannot be justified. Mainly ...
Jun 15, 2009 -
Re: Babies Created by Design
I think that one of the biggest issues certainly has to be about where it would stop. I mean, plastic surgery, for example, was first used only for hip replacements ...
Jun 14, 2009 -
Re: Ban Gay Marriage
I think that it is a bad idea to have religion playing a part in government or whatever. Why? I live in Northern Ireland, and eighteen years ago when I ...
Jun 12, 2009 -
Re: Abortions
I suppose I'm kind of with you, unsquishable(cool name by the way!) I don't think it's a good thing at all, but the option has to be there for victims ...
Jun 11, 2009
