User avatar

indigochild1991

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abstinence-Only Education

    Abstinence-only education will get us nowhere; that's my opinion. We have the right to know how to protect ourselves from STDs etc. to ensure that we can at least make ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Was Jesus really all that amazing?

    As a non-religious, more spiritualist person, I do believe that Jesus was brilliant. He may not be everyone's deity or God, but he was a fantastic person. He endlessly gave, ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia: Yes or No??

    I believe that a terminally ill person should have the right to die with dignity; to decide on a time when he or she shall say goodbye to those they ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we have socialized healthcare?

    On the whole, now, after having a think about it I am generally in favour of socialised health care. I am something of a socialist, but aside from that, I ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How to be Cool

    I found this very amusing I must say!! Even more so as I don't have 'cool' and 'uncool' where I come from. Individuality and a strong personality is more likely ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    I love love love Evanescence!! My favourite band of all time, hands down!!! I love the emotion in the songs, and the way in one CD you'll have a few ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite Madonna song of all time?

    Oh, that's a hard one, she is so awesome! I love 'Ray of Light' and 'Like a Prayer'. In fact, I love pretty much all of her older songs. And ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    I love Adam West!! And Bruce! The two characters have me in stitches every time I watch it! Family Guy is awesome!!

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, Interrupted

    Has anyone watched the absolutely fabulous movie 'Girl, Interrupted?' I have just watched it and must say it is by far one of the best movies I have ever seen. ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    I agree with you Vernon. Children don't need status, they need love. And love isn't 'one size fits all.' For examply, I live in a small religious town (small religious ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Rubric, in relation to your point about sympathy, the matter isn't really 'sympthy' as such but empathy-even further that that in fact. Of course many feel sympathy for those in ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    Bond Girl, I am a feminist and I am not trying to be a man, so don't worry about nausea!! I am happy to be a woman and know the ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do books take away our own imagination as writers?

    I agree with you, Horserider. Like Anne Rice, Stephanie Meyer, Bram Stoking-they all wrote books about vampires, one of what must be the most popularly written about creatures!! But it ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Arguing

    I think that debating more than arguing is pretty useful-there's a kind of equality in it. For example, my drama teacher is a hunter ansd I an animal right's supporter ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abstinence

    adri-rox, I am not disrespecting your views, but I do disagree with them. Personally, I wish to remain a virgin-for now, anyway-but not for those reasons. It's just that I ...

    Aug 7, 2009


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.