-
Re: Abstinence-Only Education
Abstinence-only education will get us nowhere; that's my opinion. We have the right to know how to protect ourselves from STDs etc. to ensure that we can at least make ...
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: Was Jesus really all that amazing?
As a non-religious, more spiritualist person, I do believe that Jesus was brilliant. He may not be everyone's deity or God, but he was a fantastic person. He endlessly gave, ...
May 16, 2010 -
Re: Euthanasia: Yes or No??
I believe that a terminally ill person should have the right to die with dignity; to decide on a time when he or she shall say goodbye to those they ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: Should we have socialized healthcare?
On the whole, now, after having a think about it I am generally in favour of socialised health care. I am something of a socialist, but aside from that, I ...
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: How to be Cool
I found this very amusing I must say!! Even more so as I don't have 'cool' and 'uncool' where I come from. Individuality and a strong personality is more likely ...
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Evanescence!
I love love love Evanescence!! My favourite band of all time, hands down!!! I love the emotion in the songs, and the way in one CD you'll have a few ...
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: What is your favorite Madonna song of all time?
Oh, that's a hard one, she is so awesome! I love 'Ray of Light' and 'Like a Prayer'. In fact, I love pretty much all of her older songs. And ...
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: Family Guy!
I love Adam West!! And Bruce! The two characters have me in stitches every time I watch it! Family Guy is awesome!!
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: Girl, Interrupted
Has anyone watched the absolutely fabulous movie 'Girl, Interrupted?' I have just watched it and must say it is by far one of the best movies I have ever seen. ...
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban Gay Marriage
I agree with you Vernon. Children don't need status, they need love. And love isn't 'one size fits all.' For examply, I live in a small religious town (small religious ...
Aug 11, 2009 -
Re: Abortions
Rubric, in relation to your point about sympathy, the matter isn't really 'sympthy' as such but empathy-even further that that in fact. Of course many feel sympathy for those in ...
Aug 10, 2009 -
Re: Women's pants
Bond Girl, I am a feminist and I am not trying to be a man, so don't worry about nausea!! I am happy to be a woman and know the ...
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Do books take away our own imagination as writers?
I agree with you, Horserider. Like Anne Rice, Stephanie Meyer, Bram Stoking-they all wrote books about vampires, one of what must be the most popularly written about creatures!! But it ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Arguing
I think that debating more than arguing is pretty useful-there's a kind of equality in it. For example, my drama teacher is a hunter ansd I an animal right's supporter ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Abstinence
adri-rox, I am not disrespecting your views, but I do disagree with them. Personally, I wish to remain a virgin-for now, anyway-but not for those reasons. It's just that I ...
Aug 7, 2009
