User avatar

indigochild1991

  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Wow. This sounds awesome. I can't deny a slight confusion to begin, but wow! I'll come and make a character a little later if that's okay. Thanks!

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    Stela, as I said, my family on my mother's side came to the UK from Iraq many years ago, and rights for women in the middle east is something I ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Children of Gaza

    This is not a good war/ bad war rant, but a discussion on the children and civillians whom live in Gaza, Iraq, Afhganistan etc. and who suffer everyday of their ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    Thank you, Idle Muse! I concur with what you say. For me, feminism os to campaign for the equal treatmment of women, I'm not a man-hater! I like to see ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Excalibut, your views on the idea of people getting a legitimate marriage beased on their reproductive abilities appear to give out the idea that my only purpose in a relationship ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we take the troops out of Iraq?

    Lukas8u my point is that while a war rages, it will always be the most vulnerable ie children who will suffer the most. That's what. It's illogical to say that ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    First up, guys thank you so much for your replies! I really didn't know if anyone would and I'm so grateful! All I'm saying is that often women are seen ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    I am a huge supporter of womens rights and a feminist, but to me it seems that although we have this idea that women somehow have total equality to men, ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    In answer to an earlier comment, actually, girls have been known to start menstruation as early as eight or nine, and girls that age have been raped and have had ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who's Next?

    I think that it's totally disgusting to treat people woth ANY sort of disability as outcasts. I have a friend who is deaf and she's lovely, and is off to ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Skinny Images in the Media

    Ahem can I just comment on the plastic surgery thing? I am curvy and okay I'm not skinny but to be honest i don't really want to be. I am ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: paradise

    I think that yoir poem is very pretty, with a real innocence to it, which is lovely to read. It's so simple but so pretty at the same time. I ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: It Would've Been Nice to Say I Knew You

    Wow! That's...amazing. I'm not pretending to completely understand what it means, but I loved it. There's something about the words that's just...wow. I think the length adds to it because ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In a Sea Shell

    The poem is absoloutely beatiful with a simplicity that adds to that. I love your personification of the ocean. And the title really drew me in. Honestly, I don't really ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Great point about human rights and the bible, Blink. I've heard that apparently in a certain chapter, Leviticus, homosexuality is condemned, but it also says that men are permitted to ...

    Apr 17, 2009


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly