User avatar

indigochild1991

  • General Articles Re: Idealism of An Aesthetic Youth

    I have to say that I liked it! A lot! Perhaps because personally I sympathise with what you write and feeling trapped/in a dead end is one of my worst ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I respect your points, Sabrina. I pretty much concur with everything you say. Also, if abortion is to be banned, who stops a woman from having a baby? Would male ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    A little point I'd just like to bring up is to Excalibur. Earlier you said 'not in my church.' Your church now? Since when did Chrsitian compassion stop being extended ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Honestly I think that many of you are reading far too deep into this and are making problems for yourselves. Why can't it just the good old live and let ...

    May 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The curse and Lucky

    Hello! You have such a lovely style the whole way through-I couldn't help smiling while I was reading, but luckily I didn't laugh, as I am sitting at a computer ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Excalibur, I don't really like your implication that the gay community 'stole' the word gay...I mean, who owns the word? We all have the gift of languages and speech. I ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Swine Flu!

    I think that once again the media is abusing their power by scare mongering. Flu is already a serious diease:why else is there a vaccine? People die from it, but ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Masculism

    Wow, Flemzo. I like your arguments! That's actually another one of my key reasons for feminism-men do have rights. Why did women need to campaign to get to vote? Because ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Masculism

    I think that your argument is very eloquentlly presented, which is nice, but as Flemzo says in terms of abortion, if the mother and father are in a loving relationship, ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?

    Exactly, Luk! It's expensive. Kara, that's the way it's meant to work, isn't it? 'Bad' people get killed. That's my point-it is exploited. Children end up in death row and ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?

    I still diagree with the whole concept of the death penalty, for so many reasons, and I'm in the mood for a rant! So here-we-go: When we consider the death ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: <Deleted by Author>

    Oooh. This is so dark. There's a very eerie, dark atmosphere throughout. Your structure is pretty innivative, if I may say, which I like. Very different-like you're owning it. Can ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hunting for Recreation

    I am against hunting for recreation (wooo!animal rights gir here! But not a violent one-then I'm just contradicting myself 'cause I'm doing what hunters do, really, which is what I ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Closing Guantanamo Bay?

    Okay, this isn't an attack on America or me in any way trying to justify 9/11, so please don't even make the accusation, but has anyone ever seen Farrenheit 9/11? ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    Excalibur, I am sorry for any misunderstanding on my part, and it's true I get a little...passionate about causes for which I have strong concern or beliefs. However, we really ...

    Apr 24, 2009


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline