User avatar

indigochild1991

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: [Deleted]

    Hey there! Well, I love your idea. I think it's one of those lovely, classic sort of stories. I'm not into nit-picking on the technical aspects of writing, but I ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "War in the name of democracy is justified."

    Although there are so may issues surrounding war, and I know well about the criteria for a just war, but, really, I believe that, no, war cannot be justified. Mainly ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Babies Created by Design

    I think that one of the biggest issues certainly has to be about where it would stop. I mean, plastic surgery, for example, was first used only for hip replacements ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    I think that it is a bad idea to have religion playing a part in government or whatever. Why? I live in Northern Ireland, and eighteen years ago when I ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I suppose I'm kind of with you, unsquishable(cool name by the way!) I don't think it's a good thing at all, but the option has to be there for victims ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Rodhead, I don't think abortion is a 'good' act, and I don't intend to glorify it. However, is it really that easy? Is it really as easy as to simply ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?

    Ah, Lukas8u, you used one of my all time favourite quotes! By Gandhi himself! Yes, it's a great quote, and so true, don't you think? If the death penalty is ...

    May 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Total re-work of 'One Last Chance'

    Callie Sometimes it's all so fast, the events unfolding before you in such a horribly unexpected way. This was one of those times. A boy lay on the floor of ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Skinny Images in the Media

    I see your point, Excalibur! And I do agree. t's just tat I can't rest easy when largely due to the media's perversion of their power many young people suffer ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Why do we have to get into te technical isues in the background, thus tearing eachother apart? Gay marriage isn't wrong or bad. It's two people who are in love ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Skinny Images in the Media

    I think that's exactly the point, Excalibur. The media affects society as a whole, so pressure does begin to come from peers as a result of the norms that are ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Skinny Images in the Media

    I think that the media and their obsession with skinny people is so harmful to the lives of so many people, and it's not a question of how impressionable we ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    If a male wants an abortion, then just make it happen? Exalibur, how exactly would that happen, might I ask? So, a male doesn't want the baby, but the woman ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Excalibur, I know nothing of the church? I take that as an insult. I have many friends who are they themselves devoted Christians who would say that such Christians who ...

    May 21, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Please Say I Opened The Right Door

    So, August had been and gone, passing in a blur of fun and excitement, pretty normal for the Summer holidays of a sixteen year old. I hadn’t really lingered over ...

    May 19, 2009


Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA