User avatar

indigochild1991

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    I've always thought that everyone must be-even just a little-bisexual. We fall in love with people, not genders.

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    I think it is natural. To say that to be 'naturally' right is to reproduce is...well...a bit cold if you ask me. Furthermore, there are many heterosexual coupless who down ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we have socialized healthcare?

    Actualy since I commented on this debate I'm starting to see a lot wrong with the healthcare where I live (UK). It's a long waitig lists galore! My mother is ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Music: Can it affect your attitude?

    I feel it completely and utterly does. When I'm at the gym, I need a certain type of music(upbeat, poppy) to get me going, but a totally different one for ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we have socialized healthcare?

    You know, I've neevr really thought about it. Where I live, healthcare is free, and I've always been cool with it. I see your point, though. My only problem with ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abstinence

    I don't think it's a matter of going ahead and having sex with whoever you want. Isn't it more the issue of whether or not someone should wait to get ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • General Articles Re: A Tribute to Michael Jackson

    Aw this was lovely, because you spoke so simply about your feelings. Loved it! I am a huge Michael Jackson fan too. I first learned about him because I hugely ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abstinence

    I agree with OverEasy! Sex is not and should never be the taboo it once was. A healthy sex life is important for people like interests or a healthy diet ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: is there evil?

    I'm not sure how I feel about all of this, to be honest, but I do feel that too many times evil is used as an excuse for people doing ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we have socialized healthcare?

    What are Obama's plans?

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    That is a very valid point, Bond Girl, but what if the young girl is seeking an abortion because she will face being thrown onto the street by her parents ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The media.

    That is exactly what I think! The media workers constantly abuse their power! If you ask me, Michael Jackson was none of the terrible things they accused him of being. ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Was Michael Jackson the King of Pop?

    Well, he was pretty darn awesome!!! And its disgusting how he was treated by the media. If you ask me, he wasn't a paedophile or any of the other things ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Masculism

    I agree with a lot you're saying, Pandora. A very close friend of mine has just heard from her fayher-merely a card on her eighteenth birthday. He never paid child ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    I know, I was simply responding to something said earlier about religion playing its part in government. To the current argument, though, I am, as I have previously said, and ...

    Jun 19, 2009


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus