User avatar

indigochild1991

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death's Apprentice Chapter Three: Possibly

    Hello!! Although I love this as I have loved the others, I think you could describe the scene of the accident a lot more. In saying that, however, your use ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death's Apprentice Chapter Two: Slowly

    Hello again!! Oooh I like it!! Great work again! One little thing (although I accept this could be completely personal) is that it would be great for Life to be ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death's Apprentice Chapter One: Suddenly

    Hello! This is a brilliant, original idea. However, I think that in some parts you could be a bit more creative-I agree with what was said earlier about the generic ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: "Ballerina" The first Chapter (edited)

    Hello!! I love your plot line-classic! You have quite a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes, but I can see that people have already pointed those out! Your characterisation is ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: who in the whispered breeze

    This is such a pretty poem!!! It's lovely. I don't really know the greatest amount about poem structure and that, but I really did like your structure. Your use of ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Love at First Sight

    Hello!! Firstly, I just want to say that I love the idea here-it's really quite original, with there being so many Stephanie Meyer fan-fics. I love the character of Rosalie, ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Emily's Point of View

    My first fan-fic! Hope you like it!! ************************************ Off he goes, after a kiss, a word of goodbye. Off he ventures into the deep forest, the wide world. I am ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Stories of the Wind

    This is the first time I've ever reviwed poetry apart from at school! I didn't think I was hugely into them, but so many poems here are so lovely!! You ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lighthouse - Prologue

    This seems to be a brilliant idea, which could be amazing. One of the main errors that I found is the language here and there. You say 'mom', but, as ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Choice Is A Misconception a Alex Rider Story

    My initial thoughts-well done! This is generally a brilliant piece of work. You have really captured Anthony Horowitz's writing style! It does have the feel of one of his novels-great ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Light in the Darkness (Probably needs some work!)

    As I lie under the endless black night sky, with the millions of silvery stars staring down upon me, my breath coming out in rugged, small gasps, I think of ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Innocence Dies Young

    There is a brilliant idea behind this story, and really makes a statement about the reality of young civilians dying in war-go you! It really is a fantastic story-extremely fast ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fate Calling

    I thought that this was a brilliant story, for several reasons. I think you really captured Alice's character here, like when she is in a serious situation, but is still ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Draught of Magnolia

    I have only watched interview with the vampire and I'm in love with it already!!!! I want to read the book!!! Anyway... your characterisation is great, we are absorbed into ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Little bit of tragic love stort-needs development!

    It is dark tonight. The sky stands over me, protectively, with a thousand stars like twinkling fairies smiling down upon me, watching over me. The air is sweet, the scent ...

    Jan 3, 2009


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield