User avatar

indigochild1991

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Arguing

    I think that debating more than arguing is pretty useful-there's a kind of equality in it. For example, my drama teacher is a hunter ansd I an animal right's supporter ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abstinence

    adri-rox, I am not disrespecting your views, but I do disagree with them. Personally, I wish to remain a virgin-for now, anyway-but not for those reasons. It's just that I ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I agree, Young Gun. Nobody can quite comprehend what would run through the mind of woman who had been raped and impregnated-not even me, as a female (and an emotional ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Rubric, I just want to question your view on one thing, and it's the idea of 'life being more valuable.' In your opinion, does a woman have the right to ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: drinking age

    I totally agree with you, Zaddie, ad if you ask me, it's not drinking ages that are the problem-it's atitudes toward drinking. I first tried alcohol when I was maybe ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    Well said OverEasy, well said!!

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    No offence Matthew, but I think you got the debate off topic when you referred to homosexuality as 'disgusting.' For someone who claims not to be a homophobe, you confuse ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    That's one of my main pro-choice points, young gun. People forget about the mother all the time, and it's a disgrace, really.

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    If you ask me, in terms of rape, abortion isn't good and never can be a good thing. But there should be a choice. Pregnancy is a pretty dangerous process, ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What song describes you?

    'Both Sides Now' by Joni Mitchell. And the cover by Hayley Westenra is beautiful.

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song of all time?

    Ooooh that's hard. I love earth song And Billie Jean! But my favourite is probably amn in the mirror. I like they dont care about us...and you are not alone... ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: True Blood

    Love love love love Buffy!! Haven't seen true blood yet though.Buffy was awesome until season 6 but I didnt really see seven. Maybe I just didn't want to watch it ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Tom Marvolo Riddle's First Wand

    Hey! I love Harry Potter fanfics ad love that you've chosen to write about one of the most interesting characters. I love the idea. I'e never read a young Tom ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    I am...well....I'm not religious anyway, but that's not the argument at hand, is it? To say that homosexuality is wrong because it is not perhaps natural-well, then eating meat must ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Videos Mocking Medical Conditions

    I agree with you. My best friend and my little cousin both have Aspergers syndrome and if people mocked their condition they would be hurt and their self esteem would ...

    Jul 26, 2009


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature