User avatar

indigochild1991

  • Archive Re: Risen from the Sea

    Profile: Name- Mahina Age- 17 Gender- Female Personality- She is a nature lover, even her name means 'the moon.' She's kind, loving and warm, but knows how to look out ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lock Down

    Oooh, this sounds interesting! Name : Elena Osborne Age : 17 Gender : Female Grade : (would she be around 10th grade?) Sorry I'm not too sure! Appearance : She ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My First Post

    Hey there! I personally think that your story needs more description of the characters-it helps the reader to imagine them as being real, and helps them to want to find ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Model Behavior

    Hey!! Looks like you need another male character since there's only like three against five females!! Well, I'll help!! Name: Jonah Fletcher Age: 18 Description: He's got tanned skin with ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Profile- Name: Emily Age: (13-25) 20 Gender: (try to keep it 3 and 3) Female Personality: She is sincere and oving to those close to her, but she is emotional, ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Do you trust me yet?

    Name: Meadow Rice Persona: She's a kind girl, but a bit of a drama queen. She loves art, and dresses in ethnic style clothes. She is friendly and enjoys meeting ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Her First Mistake: Part 1

    Hello there!! I'll begin by saying that the fast-paced, action style that you have here is very engaging, and keeps the reader interested, but di try to make sure you ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: yay for newbies:)

    Hello!! Lobely to meet you1 You sound cool! What kind of things do you like to write? I look forward to seeing some of your work!!!

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hai, (potential) friends. ^_^

    Hey there!! I'm relatively new here! Nice to meet you! My name is Hannah, and...hmm.....what to say? Oooh, homeschool? What is that like? Theatre geek? Yay!!! I'm doing Theatre Studies ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: My Daddy, My Wings

    I really love this poem. It's beautiful, emotional and simple. When I say simple, I mean in a good way. It is clear and beautifully comprehensible with lots of genuine ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    Name: Amandine Age: 19 Gender: Female Race: Vampire Clan: Echelon Apperance: About 5'4, Native American. Long black hair, olive skin Blood Thirst or Vegetarian: ((If vampire)) Vegetarian Other: She is

    Feb 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Llama Boy

    Hmm I liked it! I really did. It's one of those lovely stories that really dp brighten up your day a little! If this was a film I would more ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Other Re: The Meaning of Life

    I loved this! People say that I am too naieve about life, so it's good to know there are other out there who feel the way that I do!! All ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One Last Chance

    Sometimes, it’s so quick. Sometimes, I have to be there in a flash, with no time to think about it. I have to go and collect them or they’ll get ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dark before day

    Hello!! I like your idea, the origina but still sort of classic if that makes sense! The only things I would say on the negative side is that maybe you ...

    Feb 14, 2009


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac