User avatar

indigochild1991

  • Archive Re: Model Behavior

    Hey there! Honestly, I really don't mind who my character is partnered with. If we could have same genders, of course he would go with Ballow!Sorry!

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Death's Visit

    Hello there! Your dialogue is fantastic, and really amusing, which is great. I enjoyed this the whole way through. You have a talent there! Well done!

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    Even as a lover of Twilight ad Harry Potter, I can say that I liked this a lot. It is a random sort of play, bit funny and quite original, ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Intoxicated Babbling

    Hello! I have to say, to begin, that I throughly enjoyed your piece. Long, but certainly worth it. I like your use of humour throughout. Some of the lines of ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bite Me teaser

    This seems like a brilliant idea, and one that I will certainly read more of when you post more. Will you pm me when you do post some more? I ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    Amandine ************* It felt great to get to the camp-I mean, I'm not saying it instant cheery light, but the laughter and warmth there did lighten my spirits somewhat. We ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    Amandine ************* As I walked alongside Lenalee back to the camp, I blinked away those stupborn tears that refuse to give up no matter how hard you try. A rustling ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    If you want, I'll give starting a go! Amandine ***************** I gazed at the navy blue night sky, with pinks and purples swirling mysically among it. You're somewhere under this ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    Jonah. I groaned a little as the alarm on the cabinet beside me beeped its monotonous, electronic beep. Time to get back to work. I slowly pushed off my blanket, ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    Looks like you need a few more male characters! Mind if I join a bit late? My character can have fallen asleep in the on-call room and is just waking ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Oh gosh. I'm late. I was told to come for some ceremony and I end up late. I walked into the grand builidng slowly, tentatively. A young woman looked at ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Hey guys sorry it's been a few days! ********************************* Claudia I sat on the bench outside, thinking to myself. It was a beautiful day, and I felt the sun caress ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    ***Claudia*** The black taxi pulled up at the school, ad I stared out the window at the impressive building, watching the students mill around, greeting eachother here and there. Here ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Name: Claudia Busson Age: 17 Grade: 12 Gender: female Description: She has a shapely, woman's figure and she knows it. She has long, curly golden hair and feline blue eyes. ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Ashes of Tomorrow

    What is this? Where am I? I'm in Hell, that's where. This can't be my hometown, where I went to school, and was happy, contented, perhaps even naive child-the way ...

    Feb 27, 2009


i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren