User avatar

indigochild1991

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?

    Ahem. I say no. No all the way, for many reasons. Firstly, of one has murdered or committed any crime deemed severe enough for death, what will come of it? ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Faceless

    Wow. This is like nothing I have ever read before. It was so creepy, because of the innocent little girl as the demon. On the idea of second person, I ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chemistry Class Prison

    Hello! Honestly, I was absorbed into this story. You maintained quite a spooky, eerie style of writing throughout, with lots of suspense. That I liked. So has this character got ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Demetra Soul

    Hi there! Firstly, you have a good idea here. I think you can really make it your own. I like your characters. Maybe as you continue to develop your story ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 30 Souls on Sunday Island

    Hello again! Firstly, I'd like to say that your description is beautiful. It really painted a vivid picture in my mind of the scene. Lovely imagery there. I also like ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Joined

    Hi there Lovely to see you here! Awww that's sweet calling us friendly lol. What sort of writing do you like? There's lots of great youg adult books. Twilight?(yay I ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Memb.! :)

    Hi there! Hope you are enjoying the site so far! Have you written anything yet or still getting on with reviews? I really do hope you enjoy it here! What ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Lily I drifted into the grand ballroom, smiling at those I passed. I was late. Oh dear. Oh, well. Here I am now. Everyone looks so beautiful. I feel beautiful ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: All The Little Butterflies (Chapter 2)

    Hello again! Again, an enjoyable piece. The only thing I would say is that I think you could maybe have some more description throughout? Maybe that wasn't your intention, and ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: All The Little Butterflies (EDITED)

    Hello there! I enjoyed reading this. It was sweet and enjoyable. I heard your idea being called a 'cliche', and I'd just like to say that I don't find it ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Memories for a Rainy Day

    I thought that what happened last year was a total tragedy, with no light at the end of the long dark tunnel. Ironic, really, since I had always been so ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Schizophrenia (edited)

    Wow1 This is chilling, creepy, and twisted, with lots of darkness throughout. It's also a brilliantly wrotten piece and you certainly have a way with words here. It seems to ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Name: Shelton, Lilly Gladys Age: 17 Gender: Female Place of birth/ origin: On a ship, whilst sailing Appearance: She is quite short, with a feminine body that makes men stare ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie Alert!

    Hello there! Welcome! Aww, modesty! I'll help by reviewing your which case it will probably emerge that you have quite a lot of talent! Ooooh, bookworm! Nice!Me too! Do you ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lock Down

    Hey, can I make a second character? Name: Lily Osborne Age: 17 Gender: Female Grade: (would she be around 10th grade?) Appearance: She is tall, and has the strawberry blonde ...

    Mar 15, 2009


I have the opposite of charisma…. no-rizz-ma
— Gen