User avatar

ina

  • Research Re: Food

    Depends on region and also ethnicity of the family. For me, I do not really have a set cultural background so we tend to eat a variety of things. Typically ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Character descriptions for first person

    I just read a chapter about first person POV in a book I picked up from the thrift store called Writing the Modern Mystery by Barbara Norville. She says that ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Odd way of writing

    I do this all the time. If I have a good plot idea in my head, and perfect characters to match them, sometimes I daydream up random scenes. So I ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Blonde vs. Blond

    As far as I know, 'blonde' is for females and 'blond' is for males. But I've also seen 'blond' used for females, so I guess Thunder is correct.

    Aug 10, 2008


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze