User avatar

ina

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Absence

    Amazing. I love it. It's a breath of fresh air from a lot of the other work I have seen here, and I'm not saying that to be mean, I'm ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Internet Connection?

    Verizon FiOS. =]

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: All the Shades of Grey - Prologue and Chapter One

    I really liked this. If it was something I picked up in the bookstore, to be honest I'd keep reading it. I don't have Microsoft Word on my computer right ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Twilight vs. Harry Potter

    I'm probably one of the few here but I actually really like the Twilight series, mainly the first book more than the others because honestly they started going downhill with ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character descriptions for first person

    I just read a chapter about first person POV in a book I picked up from the thrift store called Writing the Modern Mystery by Barbara Norville. She says that ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Odd way of writing

    I do this all the time. If I have a good plot idea in my head, and perfect characters to match them, sometimes I daydream up random scenes. So I ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Blonde vs. Blond

    As far as I know, 'blonde' is for females and 'blond' is for males. But I've also seen 'blond' used for females, so I guess Thunder is correct.

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Public Speaking

    This one might spark some controversy, but perhaps evolution vs. creationism?

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: She Said [oneshot]

    This was originally posted on my account. It was originally a songfic, but I took out the lyrics, edited, and cleaned it up a bit. Please tell me what you ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tainted

    I like this as an introduction, it flows nicely and to the point. There's not a lot of background information, but in this case I find that good as it's ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Numb (Chapter 1)

    Ahh, this is my very first post on this site, so I hope I can do this right. xD Anyways, I found this piece to be very interesting, though kind ...

    Jan 21, 2008


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta