User avatar

ina

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: in duplicate

    Wow, very intense. I love that. :) Thank you. (:

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: in duplicate

    Hey Stephene, Which punctuation marks were you talking about? Thanks for the feedback, Ina

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: in duplicate

    (note: a lot of the white space used in this poem did not show up when posted.) This is your category: Staking out campfires on the waiting, like bricks obscuring ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Deleting a Post

    I posted a poem and got reviews on it, however now that poem is going to be published in a literary journal and I want to delete it from the ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Or So I Thought

    I love so many bits and pieces of this poem, but overall it doesn't strike me as a particularly engaging piece. I really like the lines, my mind has shattered ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hot Air - a physics poem

    nothing like integrating science and art! Hot Air by Amber Morrell 4/9/2010 If everything is temporary, I’m lying naked on my back but this fever still permeates my skin, sweating ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hungry

    This poem has some wonderful lines in it, and your use of simile is absolutely astounding. My favorite lines were: I try to speak but words I long to say ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Like Bears

    Thank you very much. :)

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Like Bears

    Like Bears By Amber Morrell Don’t go to Boston, it’s too cold there. The wooden roofs meet at a point a triangle above two metal grates aiming at white overcast ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: no athiests in foxholes

    Hello! (: Other than the spelling error Mia has already pointed out, I found this poem to be incredibly well written. Something I would try to focus on is increasing ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-time

    I loved this book. I picked it up at a thrift store without knowing anything about it and I was so glad I did, it's definitely one of my all ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Research Re: Food

    Depends on region and also ethnicity of the family. For me, I do not really have a set cultural background so we tend to eat a variety of things. Typically ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sight unseen

    Hello Ina! I'm June, and I'm your critic for now! I'm going to review this. This "wowed" me. I am completely impressed with your usage of words here. It's simple, ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sight unseen

    the tall buildings and paved roads are built atop repression. never once can we imagine what lies below this world. ignorant to what's before us, we look, but we don't ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Two.

    This was absolutely amazing. I think it really captures the feelings and confusion that come with having to make a difficult choice, especially when it comes to loved ones. I ...

    Oct 23, 2008


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus