Random avatar

imsosleepy

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Humor Re: .

    P.S. something went wrong and the reply looks awful. I'm sorry you'll have to squint so you can understand it. I'm really sorry

    Mar 4
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Humor Re: .

    "I think that a story without a plot is like a human without a skeleton. Without the plot, it can not stand on its own merits." It's extremely subjective though. ...

    Mar 4
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Humor Re: .

    Also! I do agree with a lot of your points. This story just isn't the right one for that :)

    Mar 3
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Humor Re: .

    Hello! I'm still figuring out how quotations work on this website. Until then, I'll reply to each paragraph with a paragraph of my own :) First of all, I wouldn't ...

    Mar 3
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Humor Re: .

    Hey, thought I should explain everything. First of all, this is a draft. Obviously I'm not happy with a lot of things about it myself (how some of them talk, ...

    Mar 3


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson