User avatar

imapoemperson

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mark Your Calendars: July 11th is Radio Day

    Hooray for Indie Rock! xD

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Badges or Ranks?

    Voted. :)

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. Greetings

    Hiya LyrasPan, I love your user name! I am guessing that you have read The Golden Compass. Have you read the rest of the series?What book is your favourite? How ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Evening, everyone!

    Hey there, I am imapoemperson. I hate typing lone names though, so you can call me Poem, Ima, Rosemary, or Poemperson. Anyway...I shall explain the rules. Whats this? You have ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yes, I get to announce that I'm new!

    Hiya there, I'm Poem! It is a good thing that you chase a short user name, because mine is super long to write whenever I introduce myself. What is your ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Grand Opening!

    I shall try my hardest! Wait...I am at the zoo! Sorry guys, I might not make it.

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Get A Free YWS Sticker! (updated with pictures)

    Are there any left? I want one! :? :shock:

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well howdy there

    Hello, I'm imapoemperson, but since that is long to write you can call me Poem. I hope you enjoy YWS! PM me if you have any questions. ~Poem :D

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess my name and win a cookie*!

    I'm rather similar to you it's quite strange (in a good sense). Same here! Excpt i play piano. I try to avoid popularity too! :lol:

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New kid!

    Hello, i am imapoemperson, but since that is long and tedious to write you can call me poem. I am the one writing the book with peanut, and i have ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Umm... hi

    Hello Welcome to YWS! Do you mind if i call you PG for short? I had no idea you made an account, that is awesome! Anyway, for anyone who is ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    What book was your favorite? Did you like the movie? Im imapoemperson, but you can call me poem. I hope you enjoy YWS; i love it! The only time i ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What's Going On With The Upgrade?

    Down for a week! I think i will die!

    Mar 21, 2009


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary