User avatar

imapoemperson

  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    Of course! Just fill out a profile! OK, before you write check out the Discussion forum...I will post the link below. Link :D :

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    Okay, I started this Storybook once before, and I think it will turn out really good this time. Anyone can join, even if you weren't in the last session. Old ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    Come on people, don't let this die!

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    Do not let this die!

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    *sorry; I was at someones house this weekend, and I couldn't post.* Lilly~ We walk back into the room. " I think we should do a quick glance over of ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    "Avelle, Madeline...you are?" I hear the man call from behind me. Perfect, I hope they know something about the dead boy. I turn around to see the newcomers dressed in ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    I walk over to the two in the corner, Maddie and Tristan if I heard correctly. "Sorry, but I seemed to overhear you recent conversation."Their faces pale." Don't worry, I ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    * Can someone bring me in please?*

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    Lily I rush through the doors into the large room. Looking at my watch I see that I am very late, so I take a moment to listen to what ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    Name: Lilly Springs Gender: Female Age: 14 Power: Past ( she can hear what happened in her head. The farther back in time it is the harder it is for ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    * I posted her profile in the discussion thread.* Rain ~ Avox I see Levi walking towards the district 11 train, and I push past the many other Avoxs to ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Rian ~ district 12 "Any volunteers?" The woman on the stage asks. Silence is the only response. " OK then, boys next," She reaches her hand into the other glass ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    *I asked to have a tribute, and I can have one as long as he is a boy* Name: Rian Wings ( pronounced Ryan) Gender: Male Age: 13 occupation: Tribute ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Whole new thread, we should have somepne lock this one.

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    I say we start over.

    Apr 6, 2009


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec