User avatar

imapoemperson

  • Art & Photography Re: Who is This

    This is really good! That extra line on the nose is bugging me though, would it be better without it? Anyway, great job! Poem

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sachiko's Photo Emporium-- Photos added 3/7/10

    THese are awesome! What camera do you use?

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Joker

    That's awesome! You are one of those lucky people who can draw! It does seem like the head should be tilted a bit. I don't know... Anyway...I think that this ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: green hawk

    That's really good. What did you use to color it in?

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Beach Photos!

    I love the bird in number nine :)

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know your a writer when people ask you why you are talking to yourself, and you tell them that they just rudely interrupted a very important conversation with your ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing of a Crying Girl

    I cannot believe that you are only fourteen!

    May 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Drenched in Depression

    I really liked it, but at first I thought that the hood of the jacket was the hair.

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Caurien, Mountains, and a Dragon...

    How did you color the mountain one?

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Italy

    I like the edges to the flower petals. :D sorry for the lame review :lol:

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 6

    i likee the lighting.:)

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

    I really liked it, but the feet on the guy look like they are at the wrong angle. :D

    Mar 18, 2009


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato