-
Re: Blind - Chapter 23 part 1
*Does a happy dance, and tackleglopms* I couldn't find anything else, but I am so happy that you are out of your writers block!
Jul 11, 2009 -
Re: Are You a Writer or a Reviewer
I couldn't review myself out of a paper bag!
Jun 20, 2009 -
Re: The Twins Are Twenty-One!
I didn't know you were twins either, but Happy Belated Birthday!
Jun 20, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for wanting to scream!
Jun 20, 2009 -
Re: Sacred 1-2 chapters
Poem at your service! Lets see here.... Overall It was good, but you seemed to be telling me rather than showing me. Example: Instead of saying "The sun is out, ...
Jun 20, 2009 -
Re: Writing from a young kid's PoV
Try simple thoughts, and they are pretty observant.
May 20, 2009 -
Re: Who wants a ...
*wants one please*
May 18, 2009 -
Re: ~The Black Masquerade~
Come on people, don't let this die!
May 16, 2009 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know your a writer when people ask you why you are talking to yourself, and you tell them that they just rudely interrupted a very important conversation with your ...
May 16, 2009 -
Re: The Happening
I loved the village, but my 7yr. old brother watched the Happening, and is scarred for life.
May 16, 2009 -
Re: Good Evening, everyone!
Hey there, I am imapoemperson. I hate typing lone names though, so you can call me Poem, Ima, Rosemary, or Poemperson. Anyway...I shall explain the rules. Whats this? You have ...
May 14, 2009 -
Re: Am I the only one on YWS when i have homework?
Well, I am glad that I am not the only one!
May 11, 2009 -
Re: Report a good member!
T'was fun!
May 10, 2009 -
Re: Points Up for Grabs
I is awesome!
May 10, 2009 -
Re: ~The Black Masquerade~
Do not let this die!
May 10, 2009
