User avatar

imapoemperson

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Struck Sightless-chapter one

    I finally got to the first chapter, but I still haven't edited the prologue. I would recommend reading it to get a better understanding of this anyway though. Two years ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    We stealthy walk aroung the room, looking for signs of anything unusual. Finding nothing, we retire back out to the street. Only to see three more, very fancy people walking ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Outcasts. DT

    OK, here is our forum. Post any questions or ideas here. I would like the story to start out at the hideout, but some people can be out on missions. ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    Of course! Just fill out a profile! OK, before you write check out the Discussion forum...I will post the link below. Link :D :

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: London Rain

    This was awesome! I thought about WWII before the last stanza too! You have great description here, but not too much. That's great, and it was easy to understand. I ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My notebook

    *gold star*

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Guardians

    This is a good abstract idea, but you are just telling me everything, and not showing me. Like right here in the beginning: The lioness is my guardian I am ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not growing up.

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope, I don't have a Facebook. :P TUBM Owns chickens

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    Okay, I started this Storybook once before, and I think it will turn out really good this time. Anyone can join, even if you weren't in the last session. Old ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: And We Were

    This poem was great June! I had to read it a few times to understand it completely though. Great word choice, but be careful on how many descriptive words that ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Beach Photos!

    I love the bird in number nine :)

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Jump

    The poem was great, I liked how you couldn't see the end. Young, I think the poem about the basket ball is by Anti-Pop. Here is the whole poem showing ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. Greetings

    Hiya LyrasPan, I love your user name! I am guessing that you have read The Golden Compass. Have you read the rest of the series?What book is your favourite? How ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 23 part 2

    This was great, but it was a little hard for me to tell whose POV it was. I didn't really get that it was Ashleigh until she started talking, and ...

    Jul 11, 2009


Don't let fear keep you from some amazing opportunities.
— WeepingWisteria