User avatar

imapoemperson

  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    Robin~Campsite "I'm coming too," I say, starting to hover above the ground. "Koran, get any animals that you can, and you and Zach are our communication." I turn to everyone ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    Robin~Campsite A few eyes flicker to me, so I answer the girl. "I'm guessing that we're doing the same as you. Hiding from the people who believe they can control ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    Robin~campsite *Yes, they do know each other, but almost wish they don't* *Is it Okay if Lincoln escaped with them too? If not I can change this.* I am torn. ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    Robin~Campsite "You know, no one is making you stay here. If you prefer entertainment at the govern-" "Okay, Robin. I get it, calm down." She says, her smile unfaltering. I ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: green hawk

    That's really good. What did you use to color it in?

    Sep 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Outcasts. DT

    This is awesome! Great job guys!

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    One of the people walking towards them? I don't know, but someone besides me please write something. :P

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Pain gained, Love lost

    Poem here to review ^^ Lets see, this poem is good, but not that original. I don't really see why you have the "..." at the end of every line. ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Struck Sightless-chapter one

    what happened to the surprise? Was that just to get him out of bed? Do we hear about it later? Maybe I'm just being ridiculous; but I was exited for ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Stormy Reviews~

    Title:Struck Sightless-Chapter one Genre:other Fiction There is a prologue before the story, but please don't review the prologue...you can read it though. ^^

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    We start...now. ^^ More people can still join though, but just put your profile in the Discussion forum please! "We can help you, you know. You could be normal...live a ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    She's out on the street with Lily.

    Sep 1, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    Here's the first chapter of Struck Sightless...you reviewed the prologue.

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Poem comes in and quietly sits in the corner of confusion with Hawk.

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 That's hilarious!

    Sep 1, 2009


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus