User avatar

imapoemperson

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    This is the newest story that I am writing~ Thanks! ~Poem

    Nov 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Road Narrows

    Title is subject to change. [EDIT: Title was changed from "Noah's Story" to "Road Narrows"] What I have below includes the prologue and some of what I have written. Tell ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Biodiversity paper

    I have to write a biodiversity paper on Kauai. That is all of the instructions that I received from my teacher, and I am not sure what I should do. ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We All Go Marching One by One

    I love this! I thought it was great, and I knew that is was about the Holocaust by the end. I can't say much more. Keep up the great work! ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Last Breath Reminiscence

    I really liked this! I don't have much else to say, but you could break it into stanzas. ~Poem

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: She still waits

    I really liked this poem. I thought that it flowed fairly well and the rhyme fit well too. Well done, ~Poem

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Obama Applauds YWS in Community Service Speech

    You guys are so mean. :P April even got me going at school. I was so excited. That is probably why she didn't want to tell our teacher about it. ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A story I wrote for L.A.

    To say something for Rocky here, the project was to describe a postcard without a plot. :P Anyway, I like how you had it in second person. It's unusual, but ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Resounding Beauty

    This is a homework assignment. We had to write a descriptive writing piece without a plot about a postcard that we were given. Here's mine, it is due tomorrow. Thanks. ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    I think that we are at the Safe House now and everyone is starting to relax more. Bring yourselves into the story and socialize with people...i will post later, but ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Outcasts. DT

    Name: Chase Gender: Male Age: 15 Special ability: Can run at the speed of sound, and if he concentrates really hard he can walk through walls, but he has to ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    Robin~ I turn back over to Zach and Sandy while the others walk back to everyone else. "Zach, I do care, but Sandy needs some rest too. Look at how ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Orphan

    To me, it seemed that you were trying to get through the story as quick as possible. It would make no sense that a five year old would know to ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    BAnned for having numbers in myour username!

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    Robin~aerial fight When I am about 50 meters up in the air I remember something. The tracking device. I double my weight and shoot down out of the sky. Only ...

    Sep 4, 2009


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal