User avatar

imapoemperson

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    *dies laughing* This made my day

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    YWS is awesome. No one can deny it. YWS gave me another reason to write more, and helped me improve my writing. Again, YWS is awesome! :D (Will write more ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breena (Twelve)

    Hey, sorry that this isn't much of a review. I loved this! I was at the edge of my seat muttering, "Don't go with him! Don't go with him!" xD ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: And so they fade...

    And then they are born These small moments in which We ignore the value of These cherished laughs That we have shared Over our deepest secrets And hidden thoughts Will ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sachiko's Photo Emporium-- Photos added 3/7/10

    THese are awesome! What camera do you use?

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breena (Ten)

    These are awesome! I have been following them since you started. :) Great job! Poem

    Nov 25, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    Here's the second part to Road Narrows, Thanks :D ~Poem

    Nov 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Road Narrows (2)

    Here's the next part..I hope to have the third part up by the end of next week...or sooner. :D Tell me what you think, ~Poem “Who was that?” She calls ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    Should we start this up again?

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Joker

    That's awesome! You are one of those lucky people who can draw! It does seem like the head should be tilted a bit. I don't know... Anyway...I think that this ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: xLogan's xTravagant Reviews!

    Here's my story! I want to know how well developed my characters are Is the scenario realistic? And... Does it make you want to read more Anything else that you ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Away from the world

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I liked this piece! It flowed well for me. I would just try and break it into stanzas. That makes it a little easier to ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Brother, My Brother, Tell Me, What Are We Fighting For?

    Poem here to review! This was rather choppy, you could try to blend some of the sentences together more. Or have the sentences vary in length a bit more. Also ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: no athiests in foxholes

    I really likes the poem until here: in the first sweet sleepy moments of the morning when you're wakened by the sun's caress and aware of everything and nothing or ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    Can you review this if you have time? Thanks! ~Poem

    Nov 15, 2009


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley