User avatar

imapoemperson

  • Archive Re: The Folk

    When will we be able to start?

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Folk

    Name=roofshadow Gender=female Clan=Forest light Reason= I am not usually up for quests, but no one else volunteered, so i said hey why not me?

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training

    AnnaBell nervously walked up to the front desk and waited for the woman behind the counter to finish with the person in front of her. "Next." She called in a ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: This Pen is Retired

    This was the first piece of writing that i read on this website, and i think that it what made me decide to make an account. For that i thank ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Knowledge

    Knowledge Knowledge is what tears us apart, Leaving us in withered piles, Along the ground. Knowledge is what saves us, From epidemics, From itself. Knowledge creates fear Fear nudges, Fear ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It's Breaking Me

    I loved it! there is a character in a book that i am writing, and his emotions are parallel to the ones expressed throughout your poem. I would say more ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Memory So Vivid

    I liked the poem a lot, but you might want to consider switching the last two stanzas with eachother. Or would that be less concluding? I do not know, but ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Change

    I like your style of poetry! your opinion shows in your poem a lot! i like it

    Mar 3, 2009


Mariah Carey
— WFP chat in Holiday Trivia Night (2025)