User avatar

imapoemperson

  • Archive Re: Dream Catcher

    Sicily~ I took the strange girl behind the presentation hoping that no one would see, but our commander glanced our way at just the wrong moment. "Sicily who is that? ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *how about now* Robin~ I was scanning the ground below me when i saw a lone figure standing next to a tree looking confused; I swerved down. Evan was asking ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Robin~ "Ohh, is that food i smell?" Robin dashed to get a plate from the cupboard then piled brinner onto it. As she was doing so she introduced Evan. The ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dream Catcher

    Sicily Romano~ I silently followed everyone else in Rave into our headquarters with my shoulders hunched. Hoping not to be noticed i waited until everyone else had entered before i ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Robin- " No i am fine, I have my own way of travel." Robin looked Evan up and down; trying to find something threatening in his posture. Finding none, she ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Robin swooped down into the large trees; she saw a boy standing alone in the forest looking scarred. She was about to call to him, but as she did a ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Forget everything i said here Ummm... I have just a few things to say. 1. I think that we should start over completely, so forget everything that has happened before, ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    What is happening: Robin is flying over the forest looking for other outcasts. The wind blows past my face tugging at my soul

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Sorrry about what i said. we arre going to write as we were, but grammer is very important!

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Ok! This is perfect! We will start now! I just have a couple thingd to say first. 1. Please no more escapee's i wanted there to be less than other ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dream Catcher

    Name: Sicilly Romano Age: 14 Academy: Rave Position: Navigator Abilities/Strengths: Spirit Manipulation; can make people think what she wants them to. Weaknesses: Loud noises, and pain. Appearance: Bl

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Plot: You are an outcast. There has always been something different about you, (your power). Soon people from the government came and tried to capture you, so you ran away ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Just A Memory

    i only have one question who died? PM me please and answer my question i loved it though

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Pangaea

    i know this review is short ,but i loved it! I like the way you put it.

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    for me the poem has plenty of imagery, and almost every poem has a simile\metaphor in it, so i would leave it as it is. For a title you might ...

    Mar 5, 2009


So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6