-
Re: The poem
I think it is perfect, but if you could make a set of word poems, and eventually write a paragraph. :lol: That would be awesome.
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: About poems
I liked it, but it seems like you repeat 'make me' a lot. :D Not much else to say. :? Oh, and you don't need to say 'no offense' because ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Fearless Battle with Imprudence
Again you didnt rhyme; good for you! :D it seems like you might have repeated 'my thoughts' too mant times; it disrupts the flow. Otherwise i really liked it. Oh.. ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: No Match
see you didn't even rhyme! I thought it was good, but since i know the person who you were fighting with...i can say that the poem hits a little close ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Italy
I like the edges to the flower petals. :D sorry for the lame review :lol:
Mar 27, 2009 -
Re: Pictures 6
i likee the lighting.:)
Mar 27, 2009 -
Re: New kid!
Hello, i am imapoemperson, but since that is long and tedious to write you can call me poem. I am the one writing the book with peanut, and i have ...
Mar 26, 2009 -
Re: Do books take away our own imagination as writers?
Sometimes it helps other times it makes writing harder, but you will only find an original book to read if the author who wrote it never read a book in ...
Mar 24, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
please submit your vote in the poll.
Mar 24, 2009 -
Re: A Story Worth Reading is...
this was good Blind by meep:)
Mar 24, 2009 -
Re: A review from one upon whom lies a desire to please.
are you still going to do mine?
Mar 23, 2009 -
Re: Precious blackbird
a lullaby that a mother in my book sings to her childern when she has to give them up. Oh, and i know how terrible it is. Precious blackbird Sleep ...
Mar 23, 2009 -
Re: Them Blinking Critiques
i really need some help with this peice id appreciate your help!
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
right
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: I'll Always Be Weak
I loved it! It sounded more like thoughts than words, if you know what i mean. There is not anything else i can say about it. Great job! :D
Mar 22, 2009
